NEW! Prepare your winter at the snowpark
- Freestyle training for beginners and advanced levels
- Prepare new tricks
- Improve your performance
- Climb, jump and have fun
- Strenghten your muscles and be on top form for the winter
- Prevent injuries
Join the ESS Genève in a trampoline park of 1300 m2 with 39 trampolines, 2 foam pits, basketball hoops, a slackline and a battle beam.
The course is given by professional freestyle coaches.
- 9 sessions of 90 minutes
- Dates: 27.10.2020, 03.11.2020, 10.11.2020, 17.11.2020, 24.11.2020, 01.12.2020, 08.12.2020, 15.12.2020, 22.12.2020 (9 Tuesday evenings)
- Schedule: from 06:30 pm to 08:00 pm
- Location: R’Jump Léman (Address: Rue des Esserts 9, FR-74100 Annemasse)
- Level : all levels from beginner to expert – no prerequisite level (individual workshops, adapted to any level and pace, without any pressure)
- Age: from 6
- Equipment: sports clothes, bottle of water, sports towel, non-slip socks (mandatory to enter the trampoline area, can be bought at the entrance for EUR 2.00 if necessary)
- Rate: CHF 599.00 – including 9 lessons with a professional freestyle and entrance fee to the trampoline park
- Registration deadline: 10 days before the beginning of the series. (It is possible to enrol after the deadline with an additional fee of 5% of the total cost.)
Nota Bene: Think about the cancellation insurance.
As of 29 days before the first course/outing, NO REFUND (even in case of an accident, illness or force majeure) will be allowed if a cancellation insurance has not been concluded at the moment of the booking.