An unforgettable evening in the heart of the mountain (snowshoe walk, mulled wine, night sledging, Savoyard meal)
- Gentle snowshoes walk in the silent night, under the starry sky or under snowfall
- “Vin chaud” stop (mulled wine)
- Race down on your sledge in the light of your headlamps
- Savoyard meal in a typical chalet
- Supervision of a mid-altitude mountain guide and instructors of the Swiss Ski School of Geneva
- Transport by bus from Geneva on request
Private outings and events can be organised for groups of 15 persons min. : choose your preferred date and ask for your personal offer.